|Babies and pre-schoolers (age 0-3)||Free of charge|
|Children and young people (age 4-16)||Under review for 2021|
|Adults (age 17+)||Under review for 2021|
|Carers (on production of a Carers’ Emergency Card)||Free of charge|
Terms and Conditions
We hope you have a great time at the Carnival but, as with any large scale community event, there are some rules and regulations which apply. We’d be grateful if you could read the brief T&Cs below, as purchasing a ticket implies your agreement to them. Thank you!
- Admission to Mundy Playing Fields is only permitted at the advertised times and with a valid ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable and pre-purchased lost tickets will not be replaced.
- You are not permitted to bring any of the following onto the Mundy Playing Fields site:
- Knives or weapons (or any item that could be used as a weapon)
- Barbeques, fires, or tiki torches
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, or flares
- Glass containers (including bottles, jars, and drinking glasses)
- Stereos, air-horns, or any other unauthorised sound systems
- Bicycles, scooters, or skateboards
- Non-prescription drugs (over-the-counter medication is permitted)
- Or any other item our security staff deem hazardous and/or likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance.
- Anyone aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult over 18, and they remain the responsibility of the accompanying adult at all times.
- Our licensed bars will only serve alcohol to those aged 18+. If you look less than 25 you may be asked to provide proof of your age.
- Photographs may be taken for use on the Carnival’s website and social media platforms. By attending the event, ticket holders aged 18+ consent to their image, likeness, and voice being included in official photographic, visual, and audio promotion of the Carnival. If you are attending with a child or young person aged under 18, you automatically give your consent on their behalf.
- The Carnival can take no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to items belonging to ticket holders.
- Vehicles parked within the accessible parking area are parked at the owner’s risk.
- The Carnival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, or annoyance, or for failure to comply with any reasonable request from a representative of the Carnival.
- The Carnival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.