|Babies and pre-schoolers (aged 0-3)||Free of charge|
|Children and young people (aged 4-16)||£5 (on the gate)*|
|Adults (aged 17+)||£8 (on the gate)*|
|Carers (on production of Carers’ Emergency Card)||Free of charge|
*A limited number of Early Bird tickets are available to purchase until the close of business on Wednesday 3rd July. Early Bird tickets are available from Surroundings in St. Mary Street or Thornbury Town Hall on the High Street, and are sold on a first come, first served basis. Early Bird tickets for adults cost £7; Early Bird tickets for children (aged 4-16) cost £4. An Early Bird Family ticket (providing entry for two adults plus two children aged 4-16) can also be purchased at a cost of £20.
Terms and Conditions
We hope you have a great time at the Carnival but, as with any large scale community event, there are some rules and regulations which apply. We’d be grateful if you could read the brief T&Cs below, as purchasing a ticket implies your agreement to them. Thank you!
- Admission to Mundy Fields is only permitted at the advertised times and with a valid ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable and pre-purchased lost tickets will not be replaced.
- The following are not permitted anywhere on the Mundy Fields site:
- Barbeques or fires
- Bicycles, scooters or skateboards
- Fireworks, Glass containers (including bottles, jars and drinking glasses)
- Knives, Smoke canisters, Stereos (o rany other unauthorised sound systems, amplified music or air-horns)
- Or any other items which security staff deem hazardous and/or likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance)
- Anyone aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult over 18, and they remain the responsibility of the accompanying adult at all times.
- Our licensed bars will only serve alcohol to those aged 18+. If you look less than 25 you may be asked to provide proof of your age.
- Photographs may be taken for use on the Carnival’s website and social media platforms. By attending the event, ticket holders aged 18+ consent to their image, likeness and voice being included in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Carnival. If you are attending with a child or young person aged under 18, you automatically give your consent on their behalf.
- The Carnival can take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to items belonging to ticket holders.
- Vehicles parked within the accessible parking area are parked at the owner’s risk.
- The Carnival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with any reasonable request from a representative of the Carnival.
- The Carnival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.